What We Do
When it comes to financial advice, one size does not fit all. Some people find value in a comprehensive financial plan while others are in need of a simple financial check-up or a second opinion.
Act Two Financial Advisors offers a variety of financial planning options, from one-time planning sessions to ongoing investment management. We believe we do our best work when we are able to build long-term relationships that include financial planning and ongoing investment management.
We offer the following services to individuals, couples, and small business owners.
- Financial Check-ups
- Second Opinions – investment portfolio risk and expense evaluation
- Customized Retirement and Investment Plans
- Small Business Retirement Planning
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Ongoing Investment Management
- Customized Engagements